A PPA virtual roundtable event offers an effective way for you to position your organisation as an industry thought leader. They provide intimate networking opportunities with existing key clients, hand-picked key industry experts and new business prospects.
As recording or write up will be hosted on the PPA website afterwards and promoted on the PPA Radar email.
Benefits of virtual roundtables
A great way to forge new, and reinforce existing, relationships with key publishing professionals.
Put your organisation at the heart of an industry debate. Be seen as a thought leader by the UK publishing community and differentiate yourself from the competition
The roundtable will receive additional engagement when it’s hosted on the PPA site and the rich content can also be utilised as a key part of your ongoing marketing strategy
- Sponsor to suggest topics to be agreed by PPA
- Roundtable to be hosted either on (e.g.) Zoom call or via virtual event platform (cost dependent)
- PPA and sponsor to work together to secure guest list
- Branded invite emailed out to guest list PPA and sponsor to agree the round table chair/moderator
- Sponsor to have up to 2 representatives taking part in the round table
- Follow up thank you email to be sent to attendees
- Any post event content to be marketed to wider PPA audience by the PPA
- Post event content hosted on the PPA website after the event for three months +